We provide full interior design service that’ll ensure everything discussed above!Get a Quotation!
Best Steel Structure Supplier & Steel Fabrication Company in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
In modern construction, steel structure is used for almost every type of building structure including heavy industrial buildings, multi-storey buildings, equipment support systems, infrastructure, bridges, towers, airport terminals, etc.
It's because Steel structure is a metal structure which is made of structural steel* components connect with each other to carry loads and provide full rigidity.
Optimal offers cost effective pre-fabricated structural steel fabrication, supply & civil works
Because of the high strength grade of steel, this structure is reliable and requires less raw materials than other types of structure like concrete structure and timber structure.
While pre-engineered buildings (PEB) can be adapted to suit a wide variety of structural buildings, the greatest economy will be realized by utilising standard details. An efficiently designed pre-engineered buildings (PEB) can be lighter than the conventional steel buildings by up to 30%. Lighter weight equates to less steel and a potential price savings in structural framework.
Need A Quotation?
Looking for home, office, apartment interior ideas? or even steel building project?
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where steel frame structures are used
Steel construction is most often used in
- High rise buildings because of its strength, low weight, and speed of construction
- Industrial buildings because of its ability to create large span spaces at low cost
- Warehouse buildings for the same reason
- Residential buildings in a technique called light gauge steel construction
- Temporary Structures as these are quick to set up and remove
Types of steel building construction
There are several types of steel building construction. Steel construction is also called steel fabrication.
- Conventional Steel Fabrication
- Bolted Steel Construction
- Light Gauge Steel Construction
Some advantages of steel structures
Steel structures have the following advantages:
- They are super-quick to build at site, as a lot of work can be pre-fabbed at the factory.
- They are flexible, which makes them very good at resisting dynamic (changing) forces such as wind or earthquake forces.
- A wide range of ready-made structural sections are available, such as I, C, and angle sections
- They can be made to take any kind of shape, and clad with any type of material
- A wide range of joining methods is available, such as bolting, welding, and riveting
Steel structures have the following disadvantages:
- They lose strength at high temperatures, and are susceptible to fire.
- They are prone to corrosion in humid or marine environments.